Waking up a lobotomized, shocked, anxious and confused population… is it still possible?
The world is changing. Oh yes, is it?
The West has gone into “survival-zombie mode”.
Many people realise this fact (nda. estimate 30%), but are in a state of enormous confusion, tired, often on the verge of psychosis (according to several studies >50%).
Whereas we need to reinvent everything urgently, (re-)launch, rethink, undertake, move the lines. Now more than ever.
But how do you “wake up”, activate, move, mobilise a population in this zombie-state?
I have found beginnings of an answer in Africa, in the way of activating tree seeds. Many seeds are not fertile “normally”. They have to be treated in one of these 3 ways:
- Heated by fire
- Soaked in water
- Injuring, cutting into the seed coat
And/or a combination of several options.
Translated into “human”, this could mean:
- “Initiation” by fire
- “Initiation” by the element water
- A wound or shock
It is always a personal, unique, inner work. Each time different, and even accompanied, it remains an individual work.
Translated into everyday terms:
- Personal and spiritual development, consciousness, burnout, a fire in one’s house,… in short everything that “burns” the received ideas, belief patterns, the past, and leaving room for the totally new. This is the archetype of the Phoenix.
- Work in the material world, crafts, work with the earth, floods, … in short, that which connects to “Mother Earth”, which makes one very humble and connected. Archetype of the caterpillar-cocoon/chrysalis-butterfly.
- A shock, such as: separation, accident, serious illness, trauma, violent resignation or dismissal, “hard” testimony.
The “awakening” rarely happens spontaneously — but usually under duress. We are going to be served with lots of shocking questions and there will be something for every taste and colour in the next decades — for sure.
So: “Is it possible to wake up a lobotomised, shocked, anxious and confused population? In my opinion, for 99% no, it is too late. The “collective brain” is too damaged…
But it only takes 1% to change the world…
And then, real creative co-constructive work can start…
Prof. Michel A. de Kemmeter
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)